Please take some time to read over the below message board rules. These may be updated and changed over time so don’t be afraid to come back to see what’s different.
Just a few quick notes:
This is a public forum hosted by an external provider
discoursehosting.com. Please review the terms of service and privacy
policy from our hosting company. Y Cloud is not responsible for the security of this service.
As this is a public forum only please do not include any sensitive, official or classified information. Please follow YMCA best practices on making public comments, participating with online social media, and your individual associations’ guidelines and recommendations.
- Participants are responsible for reading and understanding these rules. By participating you agree to these rules.
- Administrators and moderators reserve the right to refuse access to any individual.
- Moderators reserve the right not to publish postings that are deemed offensive, illegal or otherwise unsuitable.
- Rudeness, offensive language, and behavior, insulting others, personal attacks, threats or inflammatory posts will not be tolerated. Be kind to your fellow community members.
- Constructive criticism is welcome, but remember to criticise ideas, not people. Respond to content instead of its actual tone.
- Repeat, redundant posting to increase post counts is discouraged.
- Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up:
Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
Don’t post no-content replies.
Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
Don’t sign your posts – every post has your profile information attached to it.
- No advertising, spamming, solicitation or commercial self-promotion is allowed.
- Discussions on any illegal activities are prohibited.
- Post Only Your Own Stuff:
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission.
You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
- No posting of lewd comments, language or photos.
- If you see a problem, flag it with a moderator. While it is the role of the moderators to maintain the happiness of the community, they may not always notice a problem straight away. Community help is always appreciated.
- Members are limited to a single forum account.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.